Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Il y a 9 heures, kads a dit :

C'est un sigle arrière de Combi de 1963 à 1972. On en trouve chez tous les revendeurs...

J’ai un peu de mal à le dénicher sauf si je le paie 60 balles…. 😫

effectivement c’est pour un T2a de 71 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...