Aller au contenu

CT requirements 2019

Hi please can this group help , I am a retired Englishman living in France with a treasured T3 bought in Niort which I have owned for 13years , never had a problem with CT and always passed , this year the rules have changed , I am told I need a VOSA gas cirtificate ,the CT station has also told me because my Camping car is registered as a Fourgon on the Carte Gris I need to remove all the interior , we have tried to change the Carte Gris to private Caravanette but need the VOSA cirtificate to do this , last this CT motor is still running well but leaking oil everywhere .How has the group got their transporters through CT , please help I do not know what to do ..Regards Rob.

Il y a 1 heure, Rob pike a dit :

Hi please can this group help , I am a retired Englishman living in France with a treasured T3 bought in Niort which I have owned for 13years , never had a problem with CT and always passed , this year the rules have changed , I am told I need a VOSA gas cirtificate ,the CT station has also told me because my Camping car is registered as a Fourgon on the Carte Gris I need to remove all the interior , we have tried to change the Carte Gris to private Caravanette but need the VOSA cirtificate to do this , last this CT motor is still running well but leaking oil everywhere .How has the group got their transporters through CT , please help I do not know what to do ..Regards Rob. 

Bonjour,
J'espère que ce forum pourra m'aider.
Je suis un retraité d'origine anglaise qui vit en France avec un Transporter acheté à Niort il y a 13 ans
Jamais eu de soucis pour passer le contrôle technique mais les règles ont changé cette année. J'ai entendu dire qu'il fallait passer un contrôle des gaz  (je suppose de l'installation gaz de la kitchenette ?!)
Le contrôleur technique m'a également précisé que le véhicule était immatriculé comme fourgon et qu'il fallait donc démonter complètement l'aménagement intérieur.
Nous avons essayé de changer le certificat d'immatriculation pour le passer  en "caravane" mais il est nécessaire d'avoir un certificat du montage gaz pour faire cette démarche.
Enfin le moteur CT fonctionne toujours bien, mais il a des fuites d'huile un peu partout.
Quelle sont vos expériences du passage de vos T3 au contrôle technique ?
SVP aidez moi car je ne sais pas quoi faire,
Salutations,
Rob

Hello Rob,

I moved your message to "Regulations, Legal, Insurance, Homologation ..." (Réglementation, Juridique, Assurances, Homologation...)

I am Belgian, and in this case I can't help you.
However, I think you will need a new homologation.

Greetings, and good luck!

Bref, je pense qu'une nouvelle homologation sera nécessaire. Rob n'est pas le premier à transformer un T3 en camping car.

"In France, everything is allowed, even what is prohibited" (Wiston chuchill)
"En France tout est autorisé, même ce qui est interdit" ?

Hi mate

To get rid of this matter, you could take some equipment out, not all, just few. 

Doing this, normally the CT can t say anything depending of you equipments. Some pictures will help

For the engine s leaks, depending where they come from but most of time, you got at minimum, the crank wheel ring to change which force you to drop the engine down, may be some radiator seal, rocket cover seal and oil pomp cover. If there is more leaks, have to open the crank case to rebuilt properly.

Can you tell us where you are living now. If you are not able to do it yourself, we will tell you where to go to, closest place to yours.

Let us and enjoy

Brice

Hello lebriiice ,thanks for your advice , I`m near Exideuil 16150 , I do have a local garage prepared to do the engine rebuild if I get all the parts which will be a total engine top and bottom rebuild around September , at the mo I need VASP a gas cirtificate when the engine`s done plus as you say removal of perhaps the roll and roll seat , with VASP sorted I should be able to change the Carte Gris to private Caravanette which should make some difference to CT requirements . Cheers Rob..

Hi Rob

first of all, not everyone speaks english. Second, this an aircooled forum where you have combi and beetle owner. T3 aircooled are quiet rare here.

If you want a specific T3 or combi forum, have a look at T3zone.fr (only T3 petrol / diesel / air and liquid cooled) and vw-camper.fr (all t1-t2 and t3 aircooled).

To keep advising you, if your T3 has gaz system fully equiped by professional, you should not have any trouble to get the certification and then get VASP registration card.

Une amie vient de passer son bus (ex transport urbain) aménagé au CT.. Elle a dû déposer son bloc cuisine fixe car, pour qu'un véhicule soit considéré camping car et demande une CG VASP pour passer le CT, il doit :

_ Être équipé d'un lit fixe

_ Être équipé d'une cuisine fixe

_ Être équipé d'un ou plusieurs rangements fixes.

Si j'ai bien compris, si le véhicule ne répond pas à ces trois points réunis, le véhicule reste un fourgon et peut passer le CT sans encombre..

Rejoins la discussion ...

Tu peux poster maintenant et t'inscrire plus tard Si tu as déjà un compte connecte-toi pour poster sous ton pseudo !

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...